Huge Surprise On Front Porch

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

GatorMD97
Baitor
Baitor

Huge Surprise On Front Porch

Post by GatorMD97 »

Had to share the story of my good fortune today. A friend of my wife's from her childhood saw the Facebook posts about our recent kayak fishing adventures. His father was a fishing guide in the Crystal River area for years and He had worked for Berkley baits. He mentioned to my wife to be on the look out for some fishing stuff for me and my son. I thought that was very kind and that we would be getting some great lures and such.

Turns out he now works for JL Marine's Power Pole division and sent us a new Power Pole Micro setup with all the trimmings. A big shout out to Shannon at Power Pole. I am overwhelmed by the generosity.

I can't wait to get this thing rigged up on the PA. My wife's cousin Brian (one of my best friends) and his family are coming in for a long weekend. We have rented another PA from The Wilderness Way and the 3 of us are going to fish Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Brian went kayak fishing with me for the first time 2 weeks ago on Lake Sinclair in my son's outback and caught this lunker. Safe to say he is hooked and he may be getting his own PA after this weekend.

fishinbug
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: Huge Surprise On Front Porch

Post by fishinbug »

Lunker for sure! From the title and your handle, I guessed you had a big ugly bull gator on the porch. :wink: :lol:
"It's not as easy as I make it look."
---thus sayeth the suber
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: Huge Surprise On Front Porch

Post by WannaDoDat »

What a generous gift!

Big bass like that will get you hooked, for sure!

Have a great weekend!