SGI 12.0

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

Yak Crevalle
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Re: SGI 12.0

Post by Yak Crevalle »

It was definitely a weird week. All the wind we had early in the week kept us locked to the dock, and it wasn't very productive outside of that first night. Wish we could've got out more and fished the spot nearby that my father and I had some luck at Wednesday evening. It was extremely active on the outgoing tide. Hoping to fish that area a lot next year, but we don't know if we'll be in the same house again. We pretty much always go down for the third full week in June and it seems like you're down at the same time most years from what I remember seeing on this forum over the last few years. Maybe we can get together for a fishing trip next year.
Hobie Compass
Hobie Compass Duo
redsinthehead
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

Post by redsinthehead »

Sounds good, we've always done that week due to my wifes work schedule, she's retiring in a couple of weeks, so might be swapping around dates next year. Prob be in same house next year, try to get it every year.
2015 Hobie Outback
2016 Solo Skiff
Yak Crevalle
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by Yak Crevalle »

My mother and wife's work schedule dictates when we go. They both work in accounting. Wouldn't mind getting out to SGI in late April or early May...but we can't. Hoping things will work out in the next few years to where we can get down there twice a year.
Hobie Compass
Hobie Compass Duo
badweatherbiker
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by badweatherbiker »

ill be there this Saturday if anyone is out and about im on the blue Malibu 2 Ocean Kayak