Best place to wet a hook in PC Beach?

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Best place to wet a hook in PC Beach?

Post by BloodyChamp »

Cindy Blvd to be exact. I'm going to stay in a beach house over there with my family for several days so this is more of a family time than anything else but I obviously have to try and wet a hook once or twice. It would be bank fishing. There's some type of canal there at the house but that could be a retention pond. I sure hope that isn't my best bet lol! It doesn't have to be the most sought after fish that we always talk about. If there's a canal or a slimy rock pile somewhere with some mullet around it I would so try them.
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: Best place to wet a hook in PC Beach?

Post by WannaDoDat »

Haha. Good attitude and I know the feeling!

Don't have a clue about the area but it doesn't hurt to try out whatever body of water is available if you're constrained to stay close by. Ya never know what creature lurks within. :lol:

Have a great trip!

Jean
salty gator
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Post by salty gator »

Looks like your on the east end near edgewater. There is a pier very close to you w a half hitch tackle store. They will know what's biting, probably kings, Spanish and maybe cobia, reds or tarpon. The pier or surf fishing will probably be your best bet. Just walking the piers can be a good way to kill a little time. Bring a cart to help carry your gear if you have one( we used a gorilla yard cart on CSB a few months back, it helped a lot and I was really glad I brought it). Post some pics, Good luck
You should have been here yesterday
JawBreaker

Post by JawBreaker »

Without a doubt the best place in pcb is St.Andrews state park ....so many places out there to fish. Sandy point is great for Spanish and king , the rocks at the pass hold every predator fish in the gulf it seems and on a moving tide it's wide open fishing , the peer there is great when the tide isn't moving , and the bay is loaded with reds in front of the campground !
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by BloodyChamp »

I like it guys thanks