St George

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

marlindoc
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

St George

Post by marlindoc »

Hey guys, Haven't posted or been active in awhile. I Caught some fat reds and a few small trout yesterday. Seems like the trout are plentiful and larger toward the lanark/st. marks area. I haven't been to Wakulla Beach or Shell point in over a year or so. I guess I'm getting old and fish where its easy. Any updates in those areas would be appreciated. The flounder bite has been off for me this year. Before this year, I was constantly catching some really nice flounder on each trip. Not recently. I have seen and have been told that there are more mullet in the bays than ever! I caught 20 yesterday, but they were very small but they will be amazing once they hit the grease :D
Fishbaitbilly
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Re: St George

Post by Fishbaitbilly »

Hey Wally! The bite has been hot lately at shell point. Lots of trout, redfish, tripletail flounder and even cobia the last few days. Don't really know what the winds have in store this week but if you see a break in the weather it should be good.
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: St George

Post by WannaDoDat »

Nice to hear from you, Wally! Congrats on the catching and thanks for the observations. Sounds like Billy knows the scoop! I haven't fished WB or Shell Point in a long time. Good luck when you go!