Spring Warrior Creek - 4-28-2018

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

SRAces
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

Spring Warrior Creek - 4-28-2018

Post by SRAces »

Met Gary, Steve, Rob, Brandon and Jeff (from Atlanta) on Saturday morning to fish out of Spring Warrior Creek. I have never been there before. We launched right before low tide so we had to paddle some to get out of the creek and on the flats. It got a little blustery, but we never had any bad swells. Everyone caught fish. Not in large numbers, but enough for those keeping fish to have some decent ones.

I wanted to fish Mullet Creek to the west and caught a majority of my fish there before the full tide. I ended up with 7 reds, 5 trout and 1 flounder. Got my first slam of 2018...lol!

Warrior-1.png
Warrior-2.png
Warrior-3.png
Warrior-4.png
Warrior-5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)
Lake Park, GA

SeaDek Fishing Team
Unfair Lures Pro Staff
Ziptailz Ambassador
2018 Hobie Compass - Seagrass
2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14 - Papaya
zeke392
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Re: Spring Warrior Creek - 4-28-2018

Post by zeke392 »

Good fishing with you again Steve. Tough conditions Saturday but we all managed to catch fish. Brandon is my sons friend who has never been before and has never caught a redfish before caught some this weekend and had a limit Saturday. We fished a couple hours Sunday til noon then headed back to the rat race.
jeeper50
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

Re: Spring Warrior Creek - 4-28-2018

Post by jeeper50 »

As always we had a blast fishing in y'alls neck of the woods, fished with BajaBob on Friday, we all caught trout, reds and had a great fish fry, then Sat Steve came over to fish with us and show us how to make it happen under windy conditions, great pics Steve! Posting a few pics that I took of the fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'15 Hobie Revo 13
'16 Hobie Outback

In the land of the blind... the one eyed man is king!
Transplanted Texan

'53 Willys CJ3B
'00 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD