St Marks 11-18-06

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

St Marks 11-18-06

Post by jsuber »

Cold but not too cold. Tide was extremely low. This week, the tides will be even lower. There will be no water out to the oyster beds in front of St Marks this week at low tide. So that means the high tides will be good times to fish. Keep that in mind after Turkey Day, if your not out shopping with the honey bunny and the plastic money. Rob caught one trout, and I called it quits pretty early cause of high waves and low water. I had to get a lot done at home anyway. Keep in mind this week about the low,low,low tides. Take a look at the chart on the home page. Good luck.
Last edited by jsuber on Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
Reel-Fin-Addict
Founder
Founder

Post by Reel-Fin-Addict »

yea is was a little cold and the north wind had most of the water pushed out!! so I worked my way out to the end of that oyster bar were the water was about 2' maybe more. tied of to a crab trap bouy and worked a jig head w/electric chicken curly tail real slow and picked up a 18" trout.
then called it a early morn. and went to work.
cleaned that trout for lunch put a little blacken season'n on him and made a sandwich ummm! :D
striperguy

Post by striperguy »

good report glad you got out...heading to jax for thanksgiving hoping to get a little fishing in...

mike