Dec. 20 2006

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Dec. 20 2006

Post by jsuber »

I went out after work. The weather was perfect. The wind was blowing just hard enough to keep the no-see-ums off me and the sky was beautiful. There was a lot of mullet moving through the creeks and I was following them, when I had one of those epiphany. TOPWATER! Woo hoo! I picked up a nice 28" Redfish and he caught on to the Super Spook on the second strike. NICEEEEEEEE! He put up one heck of a good fight too. I got it to the boat pretty quick and noticed that it had ripped two hooks off and was hanging by the middle on. It took of one of the trebles on the bottom and top set. Nice fish and over the limit so over the side. Sorry Dad, I know you wanted some Redfish, but that one makes "The Man" mad when I have him in the boat. A mullet fisherman rolled up when i got him in and that was the end of my Redfishing but well worth it. Sorry about the picture quality, I only had my picture phone with me. The wind died down to nothing and the no-seeums swarmed me like a swarm of shoppers at a free mullet buffet in front of the Walmart in Crawfordville.

Keep a tight line.

Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
Reel-Fin-Addict
Founder
Founder

Post by Reel-Fin-Addict »