1-6-07 PURIFY BAY

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

1-6-07 PURIFY BAY

Post by jsuber »

Went out Saturday morning after I woke up late and saw how beautiful it was. The weatherman predicted a horrible day and boy was they wrong. I put in at purify and saw that another kayaker was in the water before me. It was around 9:00 am and the tide was still moving out. I went over to an area that Reds hold in and picked up a nice 26 inch red that I photographed with my Camera Phone and it looks pretty crappy. I fished the same area for about another hour and didn’t even get a nibble. I moved out and ran into the other kayaker and chatted it up for a while and went and did some exploring. I went out to some creeks I never seen before between Old Creek and Purify Bay. I didn’t pick up any fish but saw some interesting structure to fish in higher tides. The rest of the day was a bust and when I was coming back I saw two fishermen on one of my summer fishing spots. They ran off as I came around the other side of the marsh (I presume to keep their SPOT a secret) and went around to where they were and picked up all their cereal bag trash they left on the water. Catching one is better than nothing at all.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
Reel-Fin-Addict
Founder
Founder

Post by Reel-Fin-Addict »

good deal jsuber !