10 Feb 2007

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

10 Feb 2007

Post by jsuber »

COLD, man was it cold. Down to the bone chilling I wore gloves cold. It was just cold. And it was only 48-55 deg F. But with the 10-15 mph winds it was cold. Anyway I picked up 10 nice Trout up to 22" from the Hickory Mounds Area we are fishing next weekend in the FCKA Monthly Tournament. I also picked up on 18" Red, chich I caught on a spoon. It was the first Red I ever caught on a spoon. Woo Hoo! Hope everyone had a good weekend and kepp a tight line.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jsuber »

I was fishing a Redfish tourney with NFGFC. And I will never win any of the Kayak Tournaments since it would be a conflict of interest. However, I will fish and get in on the Calcutta's.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Dreads0518
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by Dreads0518 »

jsuber wrote: I will never win any of the Kayak Tournaments since it would be a conflict of interest. However, I will fish and get in on the Calcutta's.
I understand why and how you feel that way jsuber.... BUT remember.....
The Fish dont know its you.....
Image U14.5

Image T120
Sunjammers
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Sunjammers »

suber knows show I feel about this, not that I think I will ever win but if I know he had a larger fish than I but didn't win it just would not feel right winning, its kinda like winning by default, or winning by a handicap, just not the same! Fish with us and beat us and win!
jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jsuber »

Its not about me being better or not, its kind of like when some company holds a contest and it is closed to employees. I'll get in on the Calcuttas but I'm the one throwing the events, so I'll leave that to everyone else. I have these events to introduce peoeple to new aras, and in leau of having boring meetings. Its a social with fishing.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
striperguy

Post by striperguy »

went out saturday at st. marks...went up river with no luck and ended up fishing the main channel areas desperately trying to pick up fish...no luck though....hope to get back out soon...