Fly swap add on to FCKA Christmas party?

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

Shorewalker
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Fly swap add on to FCKA Christmas party?

Post by Shorewalker »

Hello FCKArs that also fly tie. Is there any interest in doing a fly swap at the party (noon December 7, 2013 @ Shell Point) ? Lately it seems that I find little time for tying so I'm trying to force myself to sit down and use my vice (pun intended). I figure that if three or four are interested we can do a dozen of a pattern and share multiples. If there are more interested maybe do two per and see how many that is. In the end the number can be flexible based on the number in the pool and we can sort it out here beforehand.
Orange Wildy Ride 135
Tan Hobie Pro Angler
Green Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 15
Green/White Perception Tribe 9
tallyfly
Baitor
Baitor

Re: Fly swap add on to FCKA Christmas party?

Post by tallyfly »

Been missing you at the FBBF meetings, Shorewalker. Hope you will make the party and maybe the tying session on the 1st Thursday.

Great idea for a fly swap. Maybe it will generate some interest in fly fishing from a kayak.

I am in.

I have a flats minnow pattern that I enjoy tying and has been most productive in the Tampa-St Pete area.

Know how many.
Shorewalker
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by Shorewalker »

So far you are the first response. I will likely have to be away from the FBBF meetings until there are five Thursdays in a month to realign with my every other week schedule.
Orange Wildy Ride 135
Tan Hobie Pro Angler
Green Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 15
Green/White Perception Tribe 9
bk
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by bk »

I always have an assortment of flies with me. I hope to be there slinging it and will gladly swap some.
"i said flotation is groovy and easy. Even a jellyfish would agree to that." - jimi