What out of production lure do you still use? Or atleast keep in your tackle box no matter what?

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Re: What out of production lure do you still use? Or atleast keep in your tackle box no matter what?

Post by BloodyChamp »

The FB police are getting a little to paranoid over in that group. I won’t be leaving it because it looks like I’ll be kicked out instead lol! Vintage Crankbait Collectors. Anybody here in it?
Yak Crevalle
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Re: What out of production lure do you still use? Or atleast keep in your tackle box no matter what?

Post by Yak Crevalle »

I still fish a Sebile Ghost Walker at times. I can't get it to walk the dog that great, but it just seems to work. I used it in the Apalachicola Bay back in October when I wanted to give my favorite bone color one knocker a break and it hauled in a couple nice reds and a big trout. I'm too addicted to the one knocker, otherwise that Sebile would have a better scorecard. I finally found another one for sale on eBay and decided to grab it so I would have a backup just in case. Lord help me if they stop making the one knocker because I'll probably go from 5 backups to 30. I also have an Egret/Vudu Kick-a-mullet that they don't make anymore. Looks great in the water but it has only been used briefly on a slow day...so no fish landed yet.
Hobie Compass
Hobie Compass Duo
jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by jsuber »

Bone one knocker gold Capt. mike Spoon and 5/0 hook with a DOA 5”Glow jerk bait and I’m off to the water.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by BloodyChamp »

Speaking of Heddon, I’ve discovered the Tiger lure since making this thread. Those things are built like little tanks and are more aesthetically refined than fancy lures that go for $20 now. I haven’t fished one yet so we’ll just have to see but I did buy 2 off of EBay and can’t wait.